 Pirates / 1641
Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 17:47:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Wilson writes:
Kerry Raymond wrote in message ...
Well, if the Chip-n-Dip is a completely different baseplate, we clearly • need
a different name for the Ogel's Control Center baseplate. The Olive Pit,
perhaps?

It's been called the "Pool and driveway" baseplate since it first appeared
in 6416, Poolside Paradise

   Well, yeah, but that's sort of missing the point of novel
   usage.  Perhaps the "cheez-n-crackers" baseplate?  It's
   obviously single-fluid in potential, unless one decides to
   build up other containers out of 1xn bricks (and uses a
   sufficiently thick liquid).  However, Easy Cheez in the
   pool would be rather spiffy.

   Ob-other-uses: I saw at Leiden Centraal station today
   a Playmobil Victorian House with about 11 stories, each
   modified by the "creator/artist" to evince something
   different.  Very strange and somewhat disturbing it was,
   I'll get pictures if I can...and of course put 'em in o-t.

   Has anyone around here seen LEGO sculpture of a similar
   sort (non-TLC-approved) in their daily wanderings?

   best

   LFB

   (pushing for NG lugnet.comestibles...?) ;)