 Pirates / 1600
    Re: Brickfest 2001? —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) The more the merrier, I say. (...) Or get food, or sleep (gasp)... I'm definitely game, with or without Evil Stevie. (Of course I'd gather that he's probably reading these messages, so maybe we'll hear from him at some point, hopefully in the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

        Re: Brickfest 2001? —Frank Filz
   (...) Well, there's probably food in the strip mall... Sleep, who needs that? Bring a sleeping bag :-) (...) It would be great for folks to bring ships. If we wanted to do a battle game, we could probably muster a HUGE fleet... Islands of course (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)