 Pirates / 1565
  Re: Armada

(...) Hi Steve, it's nice to see a familiar name! I've been on lugnet for about a week. I've recently gotten back into Lego myself and been to Legoland four times in the last 10 weeks! I'll be attending a LUGOLA meeting this coming Saturday and hope (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada

(...) I'm happy my post spurred some activity in this newsgroup (23 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)