 Pirates / 153
  Re: Sadly a look at this group...

(...) Sadly, my dark ages spanned virtually the whole pirate era, but in my opinion, there is nothing hipper in Lego (besides most of the SW sets) than Pirates. I used to be a castle fanatic, but I'd frankly switch my energies to Pirates if they'd (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sadly a look at this group...

(...) Hope springs eternal, James. =) -- Richard (who needs either more Pirate/Soldier sets or his dose of Lithium!) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)