 Pirates / 1474
    Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Do you know where any .jpgs are located? I'd love to see them cobbling together some 15th-C. ships. I do know there are a few replicas of Columbus's ships already floating around out there (quite literally!), so I wonder if these will vary (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation —James Simpson
   (...) Sorry it took me so long to respond (I've been away from the net for about a week). Here are a few links: I was suprised to have little luck finding much on the web. I've enclosed 3 articles from the Corpus Christi Caller Times - it seems that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)