 Pirates / 1473
  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) . (...) At the Corpus Christ, TX Natural History Museum, replicas of the Nina, Pinta, and Santa Maria are being built by craftsmen using, IIRC, essentially the same building techniques as were employed on the originals. It is a fascinating (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) Do you know where any .jpgs are located? I'd love to see them cobbling together some 15th-C. ships. I do know there are a few replicas of Columbus's ships already floating around out there (quite literally!), so I wonder if these will vary (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) Sorry it took me so long to respond (I've been away from the net for about a week). Here are a few links: I was suprised to have little luck finding much on the web. I've enclosed 3 articles from the Corpus Christi Caller Times - it seems that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)