 Pirates / 1471
  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) Really? I loved the first one, thought the beginning of the second was rather slow, but now that he's on his bizarre double-bowed ship, things are picking up again. The technical terminology didn't bothe rme at all...but it did cause me to (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: (Non-LEGO) Recommendation

(...) I think he learned after the first not to go quite so overboard on pages and pages of nautical jargon explanation. But then again, once you go through it, you are better prepared for the succeeding novels. And yes, I have gotten that comment (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)