 Pirates / 147
    Re: Caribbean Clipper —John DiRienzo
    Thanks Craigo, Now I just need to replace the big flag from the 6274 and it will be all there. I guess I'll try consumer affairs. Did that big flag come in any smaller sets? Oddly enough none of the blue flags broke, just the printed flags. -- Have (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Caribbean Clipper —Frank Filz
   (...) It's been in a bunch of sets. Also fairly available on the auction circuit. I might be able to spare one if consumer affairs turns up dry. Frank (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)