 Pirates / 147
Re: Caribbean Clipper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 05:28:46 GMT

   Thanks Craigo,
   Now I just need to replace the big flag from the 6274 and it will be all
there.  I guess I'll try consumer affairs.  Did that big flag come in any
smaller sets?  Oddly enough none of the blue flags broke, just the printed
flags.

--
   Have fun!
   John
craig hamilton wrote in message ...
In lugnet.pirates, John DiRienzo writes:
  I built this model today.  Its missing the yellow parrot bird and the
flags are broken.  In what sets can I find cheap replacements for these
parts?

--
  Have fun!
  John
The Legos you've been dreaming of...
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego
my weird Lego site:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/

john ~

the yellow birds (a pair) were in the adventurer's set from last year that • came
with a gold carrying case. can't find or recall # and name... i hate it • when
that happens!....

~ so much so, that i rifled through my instructions file. it's set #5919, a
neat little temple & tomb w/ vehicle. rather skimpy as a set, but • containing
useable pieces. also a pair of red snakes, & a pair of grey birds as well.

later ~ craig