 Pirates / 1305
    Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —Franklin W. Cain
   (...) [emphasis mine] I'd ben meaning to chime in on this, but you seem to have covered what I would have, so I'll just say this: Crossbow - The *original* point-and-click interface. Nyuk, nyuk, nyuk. :-P Franklin (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —James Brown
     (...) Fancier models have a scrollpoint. <GD&R> James (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

        Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Wise guy, hunh? I'll moitalize ya! (Point, click, thunk!) Bruce Hmmmm, what does this have to do with pirates? Ah, I know - I give my pirates the odd crossbow. Adds to that proper motley crew look. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)