 Pirates / 1272
Re: an unusual request...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 3 Sep 2000 13:49:18 GMT

Ack phooey  The number on the white headdress sprue is 6029, *NOT* 8029.

Trying to read these tiny numbers first thing in the morning is painful.

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com>
To: <lugnet.cad.dev@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.pirates@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.general@lugnet.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 03, 2000 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: an unusual request...

Hello Franklin,
Anything to assist you LCad parts makers... :-)
I just examined three of the sprues that I have with the three feather pieces
on it.  As far as I can tell, it is completely smooth and there are no • numbers
on it at all.  All three of them were red.

I also examined the white three piece set with the two sets of horns and the
feather "headdress" that came with the islanders, and that sprue has a wide
flat circle in the middle that has the numbers 8029 on one line with 6-01 on • a
bottom line.  The red sprues that I examined had no such flat area, they • simply
came together in the middle in a tiny cylinder.

Sorry.  Maybe someone else can assist you, or would have better luck.

-Andy Lynch