 Pirates / 1219
1218  |  1220
Subject:
My web pages have been updated, especially pirate stuff!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.gaming, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 16:33:05 GMT

Check out my LEGO web pages at:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/Lego.html

I've updated some stuff here and there. The largest new content
is in the pictures area, and all the pirate pages. Especially note
my writeup of the Pirate Game at Brickfest 2000.

In doing the game writeup, I've included thumbnails of the pictures
people have taken, with the links pointing to the Brickshelf page for
the full sized image (except in Jennifer and Dan Boger's pictures, which
point to their website). The WebCam images are included at full size (so
this page will take a bit of time to load).

Enjoy!

FUT: lugnet.fun.gaming,lugnet.pirates

--
Frank Filz