 Pirates / 1210
    Continuation: HMS Queen —Lindsay Frederick Braun
    Phase II Construction; all turrets in situ, all decks but bow complete, and both funnels erected. I'm now reaching the point where I don't have enough room in the apartment to take a good picture of the darn thing. The polemast is only there as a (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

        Re: Continuation: HMS Queen —Erin Windross
     (...) wow. I wish I could make funnels like those! Great job Lindsay! *is still drooling* Now then, where did I put those lifeboats..... Erin -- (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

        (canceled) —Erin Windross

        Re: Continuation: HMS Queen —Frank Filz
   (...) You should avoid drooling on the enter key, it results in double posting :-) :-) :-) FUT lugnet.off-topic.fun (24 years ago, 27-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats, lugnet.off-topic.fun)