 Pirates / 1210
Continuation: HMS Queen
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:09:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Phase II Construction; all turrets in situ, all decks but bow complete,
and both funnels erected.  I'm now reaching the point where I don't have
enough room in the apartment to take a good picture of the darn thing.
The polemast is only there as a spacer for the forward superstructure,
which hasn't been built yet.  I'll try to get a good picture of the
midships casemates, which came out rather well--but boy, did those ever
use a LOT of macaroni...

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/queen5.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/queen6.jpg
http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/queen7.jpg (note the bow honeycomb)