 Pirates / 119
    Custom Pirate Minifigs —Franklin W. Cain
   I've created several custom 'figs for my Lego Pirates stuff. 1. Extra Spanish Conquistador "Trooper" Using the chrome-plated breastplate from one of the red-torso Spaniards ("(URL) spare Spanish helm from set # 6232, any appropriate "head" (I (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)