 People / Teens / 72
71  |  73
Subject:
Childhood Dreams Come True...Classic Space Homeworld Mod
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.cad, lugnet.games, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sun, 3 Apr 2005 06:16:31 GMT

I’m sure most of you swooshed your ships all over the house, and imagined them dodging through space, adventures aplenty. Well now, they really can have those adventures.

Consider this a very small teaser of things to come.

A demo of the *stock* Homeworld game is available here: http://www.relic.com/download/homeworld/index.php

-Stefan-