 People / Teens / 66
65  |  67
Subject:
New Homeworld Ship - Blacktron Invader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people.teens, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.games
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 17:05:35 GMT

The wings animate on the way out of the mothership. Comments, critiques more than welcome.

I’ve crossposted to several groups that I thought this might be of interest to.

One “AdamS” helped out on this mesh, mainly resolving manifold issues.

-Stefan-