 Space / 38388
Re: Galaxy Explorer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 21:48:14 GMT

Now that is cool!
You've got to tell us what tools you used and how you did it.
I had meant to give you a thumbs up on the first posting a while back,
but I got sidetracked by work : (  Anyways... Nice!

-JSM

Stefan Garcia wrote:
Nifty.  I've always wanted to do this sort of thing, but could never quite
convince myself that I particularly felt like it.  Nice to see someone
doesn't share my lack of motivation.  :P

Haha.  Thanks for the compliment.  And now, something a bit more impressive:

http://maj.com/gallery/sastrei/Games/HomeworldCustom/mhw166.jpg

Folder Post-Mod:
http://maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=86561

Enjoy!  Comments and critiques quite welcome.

The possibilities are endless from here...

-Stefan-