 People / Teens / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Time to turn on the spotlight.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:24:24 GMT

Announcing the LeVig contest!

Yes, that’s right, Samarth Moray and I are holding this contest as a way for
teen builders (even those with small collections) to make a new impression on
the rest of the community. Eh? Wazzat? Wazzit mean?

It means you have to build a Vignette, of course! Not just any ordinary vignette
though.

The rules: Your vignette MUST contain one or more of 1x1 Levers.  You may use it
any way you please, with our without the handle/base.

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/298
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/4593

We have some great prizes in store! No, not really. But the winning entries
*will* be displayed as the beauties that they undoubtedly are on the .teens
sidebar, permanently!

Contest ends the ends top of the day on May 1. So stop staring at this screen,
go BUILD your vignettes and show us what you can do!

-Stefan-