 People / Support / 78
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 20:41:54 GMT

In lugnet.people.support, Timothy Gould wrote:

Grow up and act like an adult. You have a jlug account and if you have issues
with my pastiche go and post them there where the image is posted. This
cross-forum linking is sad, cowardly...

Tim, you have a Lugnet account.  If you were truly not being petty and sly, you
would have posted the picture here.  Free free to talk all the trash you want,
but be a man about it - don't cross-forum link your pastiche behind his back.