 People / Support / 77
Re: Worst of the worst
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.support
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 19:09:15 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.people.support, Eric Sophie wrote:
I invite you all to know the pettiness and cruelty that is Timothy Gould:

http://www.jlug.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1634&sid=b55e6231fb547ade23aa3058ddd115e9

I'm not even going to respond to the above. Heck I wasn't even going to respond,
but this one just kept nagging me. So for better (or probably worse) here it is.

Eric please explain this:

Feb 8, 2003 When told by Rich M "He has been having personal issues at home that
he may not like to talk about in public."
you responded with "Dave's personnal life is not my concern."

And in the same paragraph "I'm not gonna feel bad for Dave."
http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=8267

Which begs the question, why should anyone have any concern for your personal
life when you've shown none for an admitted friend?

I won't even delve into all the other contradictions in your actions and posts.