 People / LGBT / 84

Subject:
sharing chocolate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:18:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

Since it has been over 6 months someone posted in this newsgroup, I thought I'd
give it a shot :-) (maybe everyone went underground and I've missed it...)

Here's a moc I made for a contest I host. You have to make a moc within 16
studs, maximum height is 20 bricks.

You can see it here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=126863
It's about two girls having a picknick, Cupid behind the bushes and a
prince-wannabe frog having a really bad day...

Bye!
Saskia

Re: sharing chocolate
In lugnet.people.lgbt, Saskia van Doesburg wrote:
Hi all!

Since it has been over 6 months someone posted in this newsgroup, I thought I'd
give it a shot :-) (maybe everyone went underground and I've missed it...)

Here's a moc I made for a contest I host. You have to make a moc within 16
studs, maximum height is 20 bricks.

Bye!
Saskia

Hey, nice job.  Love the tree and the depth you gave the whole thing by building
it up so the bridge could cross it.

Re: sharing chocolate