 People / LGBT / 84
83  |  85
Subject:
sharing chocolate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:18:52 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi all!

Since it has been over 6 months someone posted in this newsgroup, I thought I'd
give it a shot :-) (maybe everyone went underground and I've missed it...)

Here's a moc I made for a contest I host. You have to make a moc within 16
studs, maximum height is 20 bricks.

You can see it here: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=126863
It's about two girls having a picknick, Cupid behind the bushes and a
prince-wannabe frog having a really bad day...

Bye!
Saskia