 People / LGBT / 6
Re: What's on second? (was Re: Who's on first?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.lgbt
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 2004 22:39:27 GMT

In lugnet.people.lgbt, Jeff Pelletier wrote:
   In lugnet.people.lgbt, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.people.lgbt, Kevin Wilson wrote:
   Hmm, did I get here first?

down LEGO chair

OK, where’s everyone else?

I’m here. My expectation (based on the people I know on LUGNET and how they generally welcome people, which is really cool) is that I’ll be welcome to observe (and even contribute, when appropriate) here even if LGBT is not my personal lifestyle, as long as my contributions hew to the charter and to the ToS.

I guess I’m on third, haha.

Not unless your nickname is “I Don’t Know”;-)

   Yeah, of course anyone is welcome (to be here and to contribute). I’m curious to see if any LGBT related MOCs do get posted. As much as an advocate I am for this space, I’m currently too busy finishing my space cruiser to get near the gay-owned brownstones I’m also working on.

Well, this is what I’m confused about. Is this NG for posting MOCs of LGBTers, or a place for LEGO LGBTers to share stories, etc with one another. Seems to me that the brownstones would still be appropriately posted into either .town, .build, or even .build.arch.

JOHN