 People / 942
Re: Can I Send A Minifig To The Lehman Wedding? - Spoiler warning for Todd and Suz
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 17:38:23 GMT

The domesticated northern California spamcake is quite buoyant. It can be used
on the LLC boats as a floatation device should abandoning ship become
necessary. Those boats aren't on tracks, and collide quite easily.

-Tom McD.
when replying, you should have seen the huge chunk of spamcake that the
minifigs took out of Washington's ear...

My minifig would love an invite, but knows better than to sample the spamcake.
He once ordered it at the gril..the thing is hard as bricks!