 People / 937
936  |  938
Subject:
Can I Send A Minifig To The Lehman Wedding?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.legoland.california
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 00:13:27 GMT

BTW, can I send a chair too so that my minifig can be seated during the
ceremony? By him, I would send a 1x1 as a wedding present. I promise my
minifig will not become inebriated at the reception if he's invited.

I will also send return postage and label with my fig...[0]

-Tom McD.
when replying, no spamcake was harmed during the making of my lunch.
[0] The Minifig himself will also be labeled.