 People / 4668
  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

I'll be honest enough to say I don't remember you (than again I don't darken .space's door often) but looking around at your MOCs I was impressed by how they've withstood the test of time... I particularly liked (URL) this> little one, because if (...) (18 years ago, 13-Oct-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: My MOC galleries are back on Brickshelf

(...) thank you, I am definately staying... I am already planning my big return MOC :) (18 years ago, 14-Oct-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)