 People / 4553
4552  |  4554
Subject:
Why I still like lugnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 17:44:53 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just thought I need to say that I still like Lugnet a lot no matter how much
Eric and the anti-trolls tick me off. My experience is no better or worse than
it used to be although there are less cool creations due to the exodus of space
and castle fans (I'm not going into the why's and wherefore's of that, where
people post is their own business).

Things like Jon Palmer's cuboro blocks make me happy. The quickness with which
people respond to requests for help makes me happy. The way I can disagree with
John Neal about political issues but still tease him about his overly large
trains makes me happy. Most of all though, the fact that there are lots of
people with the same interest in a childrens toy make me really happy.

Sorry for getting soppy but I hardly ever see anyone say the good things about
Lugnet so I am.

Tim