 People / 4551
    Re: Halcyon days? (was Re: Just great.) —Timothy Gould
   (...) Hi Dave, You make a good point about the signal:noise ratio 1. With that I agree. I'm not sure that the dramas were so much in hidden forums as there was enough masking but either way I agree with your point. I would be worried if I saw (...) (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Halcyon days? (was Re: Just great.) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Well I think (URL) this> comes pretty close, but I suppose that's subjective. ROSCO (18 years ago, 31-Mar-06, to lugnet.people, FTX)