 People / 4533
    Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) I think that's an overly dramatic statement, not backed up by any facts. LEGO as a company might in some ways be in decline, but the fan community now is bigger and richer than ever before. Our own digital magazine, websites for most big (...) (18 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.people, lugnet.general)

        Re: Jake's Leaving LEGO —Ondrew Hartigan
   (...) well that's the beauty of freedom of speach. we're both entitled to our opinions. ondrew (18 years ago, 2-Feb-06, to lugnet.people)