 People / 4476
Re: Join the LEGO Group in helping with Hurricane Disaster Relief
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 18:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joe Meno wrote:
   Thank you very much to everyone who can help out.If you can’t give through this program, please donate or volunteer in another way. The hurricane victims need you!

Joe Meno
Outstanding Joe. I am helping out and am glad to see others help out as well. I am also glad this is a true COMMUNITY effort and open to anyone who wants to help. That shows the true spirit of giving and caring, and I am proud to be a part of any group that believes in this.

Thanks :-)