 People / 4373
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 9 Apr 2005 02:54:00 GMT

I don't know if this thread is still active, but it seems as if it is the best
place to ask my question. I have created an email account for myself for the
main purpose of doing LUGNET at school, but I don't know where to edit the user
information that I gave about a year ago. I may eventually become a member, but
right now I'd just like to switch my e-mail addresses. If possible, please
e-mail replies to my new address: agmlego@lycos.com

Thank you.

Andrew Meyer