 People / 3953
Re: Anyone heard from Cale Leiphart?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:39:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim Courtney wrote:
Has anyone heard from Cale lately? I've sent him a few emails over the last
several weeks and have received no response. Cale, are you out there? I need a
response from you soon on my email request.

Does anyone have additional contact info for Cale, such as a phone number? I
have a snail mail address only.

Based on the address I have for Cale, I looked up a phone number on Yahoo
People. It ended up being the wrong number, but it is listed under his last name
and street address. Does anyone know more about his whereabouts and how I can
contact him? I'd like to get all of the LDraw posters he has back to use them at
future events (hopefully PDX too).

Thanks!

-Tim