 People / 3821
Re: Packing Up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.people, Nathan Wells wrote:
   Hi all,

My family and I are moving to Minnesota for my Dad’s sabbatical. We will be there nine months and the LEGO Imagination Center will be about a hour’s drive from where I’m staying.

Hey, cool! I’m about 2 and a half hours from the metro area (in SW Minnesota). If I happen to be up there, we might spot each other. I don’t know, though. Cross Country season is starting and I’m going to be pretty tied up. Well, anyways have fun in MN!

Andrew