 People / 3819
3818  |  3820
Subject:
Packing Up...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.tclug, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.gaming.starship
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 00:55:36 GMT

Hi all,

My family and I are moving to Minnesota for my Dad’s sabbatical. We will be there nine months and the LEGO Imagination Center will be about a hour’s drive from where I’m staying. I’m planning on joining TCLUG (Twin Cities LEGO Users Group) while I’m there and I’m sure my LEGO collection will have increased immensely when I come back.

Starship: If I don’t receive my action e-mail before I leave, please set the U.S.S. Katheryn on a course to the New Pacific Sector.

Anyway, my LEGO’s all packed up in the van and my family and I leave Aug. 25. and will hopefully arrived Sept. 2.