 People / 3796
    Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Todd Thuma
   Richie I can appreciate your desire to know what is going on between Matt and Tim. I am unfortunately not able to fill in the gaps but I can tell you this; Matthew Gerber owns the BrickMedia, LLC and the trademarks BricksWest and Bricks Magazine. He (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)

        Re: Tim Courtney has left BrickMedia —Ahui Herrera
   <snip> (...) Todd and all from one of my emails with Tim last week, Matt *IS* alive and okay. Apart from that I am "out of the loop" at was is/has/will happen with BrickMedia, Brickswest, and the Bricks Magazine. -AHui LDraw Help Desk (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.people, FTX)