 People / 3779
Re: Mr Jamocklaquat, I presume. - Jama Story in Lego Employee Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:27:37 GMT

In lugnet.people, Eric Sophie wrote:
   Now this is cool!

Lego has an employee magazine called “Life Styles”. I had the opportunity to have a story about Jama and its construction featured in a nearly full page article.

The writer captured the message and lessons about Jama’s construction perfectly. I am very happy and proud.

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie

Damnit! I just realized I missed your post in April concerning the completion of Jamocklaquat. Sorry Eric!

Wow. Is this thing massive or what. That’s gotta be the largest ‘bot ever made out of LEGO. And dang, it’s tricked out with motors, optical sensors, and other electronics. Man, Eric, you really took “it up a notch” this time.

BUT... That inset picture near the bottom is the most incredible of all the pics I’ve seen of ol’ Jama. It’s hilarious (‘cause it looks like you have a blue child... heh) and awe inspiring at the same time. :-)

Amazing work Eric, I’m glad you’re getting all this attention from the media, you certainly deserve it.

Mladen Pejic