 People / 3777
3776  |  3778
Subject:
Mr Jamocklaquat, I presume. - Jama Story in Lego Employee Magazine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 23:04:12 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Now this is cool!

Lego has an employee magazine called “Life Styles”. I had the opportunity to have a story about Jama and its construction featured in a nearly full page article.

The writer captured the message and lessons about Jama’s construction perfectly. I am very happy and proud.

Enjoy!

Eric Sophie