 People / 3404
  Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)

(...) (URL) you notice I tried to leave the car out of it... the car is not something I like enough to show off, lol... But if you go to Legoaland you have a very good chance of seeing it there - so keep an eye out for it! Mark P (URL) (21 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Mine is LEGOFAN (CA) (Re: an other LEGOMAN plate)

(...) Gosh, who knew there was such a great collection of LEGO plates here? Maybe someone could put them together in a collage with a link from the people page. As soon as I can come up with a decent one that isn't taken, I'll have to get me an AFOL (...) (21 years ago, 29-Dec-02, to lugnet.people)