 People / 324
Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 1999 07:51:44 GMT

It´s the same for me. The only time I had a minifig in school was when my
friend gave me a classic space minifig because I helped him with some
homeworks.

--Tobias

<SNIP>
Hmmmm...
I don't know if I'll bring mine to my school... (I'm considered weird • enough
as it is... peer pressure is the most awful thing... :-)

Well, if I will, it'll probably be the King, or else Sam & Sam - my newly • wed
couple...

:-)  Shiri

Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day