 People / 300
    Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day —Tim Courtney
   (...) Hmmm, I'm debating whether I'll take my Legoland Guard (Legoland keychain with keychain removed) or one of my red Futuron figs.... Tough one :) -Tim (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)

        Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Well, I always have the red droid on my key-chain with me...I'm also bringing this fig: Blacktron I Torso Dark Gray arms Black hands Light Gray "hips" Black legs RoboForce head (with sunglasses) Metallic Blue helmet/headgear Black visor --Bram (...) (24 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.people)