 People / 300

Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 00:49:06 GMT

In lugnet.people, Todd Lehman writes:
Hey, guess what?

"Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day" is just around the corner!  :-)

Last year I think it was on Friday, December 11, but the 11th falls on a
Saturday this year.

   A proposal:  How about let's officially define BYFMTWD to be
   "the second Friday of December"...?

Would that cause any conflicts with other popular holidays?  I think it
remains consistent with past years being a Friday too.

Hmmm, I'm debating whether I'll take my Legoland Guard (Legoland keychain with
keychain removed) or one of my red Futuron figs.... Tough one :)

-Tim

Re: Bring Your (Favorite) Minifig To Work Day
Hmmm, I'm debating whether I'll take my Legoland Guard (Legoland
keychain with keychain removed) or one of my red Futuron figs....
Tough one :)

Well, I always have the red droid on my key-chain with me...I'm also
bringing this fig:
Blacktron I Torso
Dark Gray arms
Black hands