 People / 273
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 08:14:23 GMT

Well, just got back from the 24x7 USPS in downtown Boston.  Mailed out the
first huge stack of member packets.  And whew -- the first run at it took a
lot longer than I'd expected, but now I think it's down to a science.  I'll
try to run batches to the USPS every three days or so, once a week at the
very least.  A bunch more will go out tomorrow as well.

BTW, the list of countries among people signed up so far is getting
interesting:  everywhere from Austria to Australia, California to Canada,
Turkey to Taiwan, Italy to Israel.

Italy & Canada are tied for second place at the moment with five members
each.  (62 in the U.S.)  When we get up into the 100's, where the numbers
are more meaningful, I'll make this sort of info easy to get to.

--Todd