 People / 221
  Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

Todd: Okay, you do for us so I'd like to do a little in support of that effort and join in on the offered Lugnet membership. At the same time, I would never want ANY information about myself or my interests shared out without my permission -- am I (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.people)

  Re: Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) I can't promise 100.000% confidentiality, since no matter how unlikely, theft or break-in is always a distant possibility, but I can promise that personal information will never be sold or given out to spammers or to LEGO or anything like that (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) I hope it always stays for-profit. I WANT someone to make money off this. Heck, I want to help Todd & Suz actually turn a profit by running all my auctions here. :) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) this (...) I would have to agree in this case. I think a for-profit LUGNET can only be a good thing. The more profit LUGNET makes then the more time Todd can devote to it which can only make things better. I was actually considering trying my (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) And I want to help Todd & Suz turn a profit by transitioning all my factoring to here... as well as running auctions and sales here, if the prices end up being as good as eBay's... (24 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

(...) What are LUGNet's actual running costs? I mean costs for upgrades, repairs, power and Todd's time? I assume the start-up costs would be high, or at least what I consider to be high? Scott A (24 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: Hey Todd (Re: LUGNET Memberships)

My factoring for memberships seems to be working, we've done two already with one more pending... Thank you, all, for not emailing me with questions! :-) (24 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.general)