 People / 198
Re: Lugnet Roll-call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 1999 08:51:08 GMT

Name:  Kieran Brady
Gender:  Male
Year of Birth:  1958
Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: 15
Location:  near Dublin, Ireland
E-mail Address: mfmm@iol.ie
LEGO/home page URL(s): ...someday....
Marital Status:  Hitched
Children:  2
Occupation: Systems Administrator / IT person
On Lugnet Since:  Q2/99
On R.T.L (A.T.L) Since:  Not

# of Sets in LEGO Collection: 60(ish)
# of Unopened Sets in Collection: 2 (8880 Supercars - *maybe* I'll keep them
for my kids!)
# of LEGO Pieces:  Somewhere between not enough and sufficient!
# of LEGOfests Attended: None yet in this part of the world
# of LEGO Theme Parks Visited: Not yet.

First LEGO Set: Mindstorms RIS (after the Dark Ages). I also remember
getting a set as a child of 'Beta Builder' (a Lego clone) - anyone remember
these???
Favorite Theme(s):  Technics, Model Team, Technics & Technics
Favorite Set(s):  8480 Space Shuttle, 8417 Mag Wheel Master bike, 5571 Giant
Truck
Favorite Piece(s)/Minifigure(s):  Fibre optics
Set/theme you would like to see: More Technics Supercars e.g. Porsche,
Ferrari etc.
Current LEGO Project: Whatever I buy next!

Greatest Claim to LEGO Fame: Buying probably Lego's only-ever set with a
piece missing!! This must be a *very* unique set!
Other (Non-LEGO) Interests: Playstation & Gran Turismo