 People / 1966
1965  |  1967
Subject:
Can't email Scott! (Was: Last post until I get Reconnected)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 21 Apr 2001 15:01:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.michlug, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
<snip>
If anyone wants to e-mail me for any and all reasons, feel free to e-mail me
at ssanburn@cleanweb.net
<snip>

Scott, your cleanweb account keeps sending me a message that your quota is
full.  I can't send you an email message via cleanweb.  Do you have another
account available to email you with?

~Trev
Astro Lift Co.