Subject:
Last post until I get Reconnected
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.loc.us.in.sbd, lugnet.people
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 12:01:22 GMT

(FUT ?, I put it in MichLUG and loc.us.in.sb)

To All,

    Well, among the never ending piles of boxes, LEGO containers, sets,
furniture, etc. I thought I would post here. I am moving today to South
Bend, Indiana, and I probably won't get connected down there for a little
while, but I should be up soon. I do have a few outstanding Brickbay orders
and the like that I will get to first thing. I also have some trades I will
finish up.

If anyone wants to e-mail me for any and all reasons, feel free to e-mail me
at ssanburn@cleanweb.net

Thanks!

Scott "Going from one college town to another, whoopee." S.
--
Member, MichLUG, MLTC: http://www.michlug.org
LEGO Index Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/legoindex.html