 People / 1926
1925  |  1927
Subject:
E-mail problems...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2001 23:55:34 GMT

I seem to be having intermittant e-mail problems.  I'm OK right now, and
had about a dozen new messages when I got home tonight, but I haven't received
nearly the volume of mail over the last 2-3 days as I normally do, and as I
would be expecting. (not even the spam is showing up!)  I also couldn't access
my mail at all last night.

I'm trying to figure out what's going on as we speak, so please show a little
patience if you're in the middle of an exchange with me... I may not be getting
your messages.

If you do need to contact me, or have been trying to and not receiving a
response, please send mail to backup@shades-of-night.com.

Thanks,

James