 General / 29451
  E-mail problems...

I seem to be having intermittant e-mail problems. I'm OK right now, and had about a dozen new messages when I got home tonight, but I haven't received nearly the volume of mail over the last 2-3 days as I normally do, and as I would be expecting. (...) (23 years ago, 6-Apr-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.people)