 People / 186
Re: LUGNET Memberships
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 14:16:06 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Todd Lehman writes:

Take your time filling out the form -- there's no rush to get into in queue
-- because the member ID numbers are assigned upon receiving the membership
fee, not upon receiving the completed form.  (In other words, while a day or
two might make a difference, a few minutes or hours certainly won't.)

If I post my fee from the UK today, it'll probably get to you after someone who
posts theirs from the US in a weeks time - this isn't a big issue as I'd never
be immature enough to compete for a membership number anyway ;) I'm not trying
to give you another headache - I just thought I'd point it out!

Long Live the LUGNET!
Richard